OFET was honored with 6 awards and Honors to the Managing Authority as part of the BEST IN PHARMACY 2019 event, organized by the Pharmaceutical World and the Boussias Communications Group on Monday, 15/7/2019. The event rewarded the best business practices in the business and pharmaceutical sectors.
In particular, Group Ceo Mrs. Julia Tseti and Group CFO Mrs. Irene Tseti received an honorary prize for their total contribution to the pharmaceutical and business sectors.
Mrs. Ioulia Tseti, referred to OFET Group dynamic, which insists on staying in Greece, investing, innovating and supporting both the labor market and the pharmacists' industry. In the years of the Greek economic crisis, the pharmaceutical companies of Uni-pharma and InterMed and the trading company Pharmabelle, in Cyprus, tripled their job offering by investing significant amounts in Greece and abroad.
Mrs. Tsetis also referred to the new plant of the Group, Uniherbo plant, which will also function as an Institute for the Study of Young Scientists and will record the biodiversity of the country.
The remaining awards from BEST IN PHARMACY 2019 are as follows:
- InterMed S.A. GOLDEN PRIZE - Top sales team at the drugstore - DREAM TEAM - SELLING GROUP InterMed - Antonis Zepos.
- UNI-PHARMA SILVER PRIZE - Top launch of a new pharmacy product (Diet supplements - Superfoods - Vitamins - Dietary products) D3 fix & D3fix + K2 - Constantinos Aphegenis.
- InterMed S.A. SILVER PRIZE - Top launch of a new pharmacy product (Cosmetics) LUXURIUS SUNCARE INVISIBLE SPRAYS - Vlassia Aroni.
- InterMed S.A. SILVER AWARD - Best marketing campaign for large budget pharmacy products LUXURIOUS SUNCARE - Myrto Raptis
- OFFET - SILVER PRIZE - Best pharmacy product of the year in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility - U & I CARE, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STRATEGY - Victoria Michaelidou